40 available places in addition to the 200 already reserved
After a positive verification of the logistics, in order to maintain adequate standards of services, we are happy to announce that we are able to guarantee another 40 places at a cost of 450€
Registration for pre-accredited participants is open from the 1st to the 30th of December.
Pre-accredited riders will receive an email including USERNAME and PASSWORD to enter their personal page and complete their registration by settling the registration fee by Credit Card or Paypal.
All information and suggestions about the registration procedure are listed below. Please read them carefully.
Registrations at a cost of 350€ for pre-accredited will open on the 1st of December 2018 and will close on the 30th of December.
Riders on a waiting list, after registration for pre-accredited riders is closed, will receive an email including all information and codes in order to confirm their registration at a cost of 400€. Registrations for those on a waiting list may be completed from 6th to 15th of January 2019.
Registrations for potential spare places will open on the 15th of January at a cost of 450€ and will close on the 15th of February (until depletion).
Mandatory medical certificate
Every rider must give proof of being in good health by exhibiting a sport medical certificate. Foreigners must be in possess of an E - Health Certificate. (art. 1 Rules – Admission Conditions)
Registration before start
Final registration will take place in Capitana - Quartu Sant'Elena (CA) on April 24 from 8am to 2pm at Sighientu Hotel.
Do not forget to bring with you:
1. Signed LIABILITY RELEASE WAIVER (to be downloaded at time of online registration)
2. Only for those who possess it, 2019 club card (back and front)
Services included in entry fee
- Dinner before the start at the Setar hotel in Quartu Sant’Elena
- Refreshment at four check points
- Dinner, shower, dormitory (max 100 places) and breakfast at Dorgali Rando Point
- Buffet and shower at the Setar hotel in Quartu Sant’Elena after arrival
- Dinner, bed in a shared cabin and breakfast on the Tirrenia Ferry
The transfer includes only one bike for each rider.
- Refreshment at five check points
- Dinner, shower, dormitory and breakfast at Linguaglossa Rando Point
- Buffet and shower at the hotel in Palermo after arrival
The entry fee includes:
T-Shirt 6+6 – Rando Book – Road Book – Bag Drop – medal and certificate of completion
It is possible to select additional OPTIONAL SERVICES, not included in the entry fee, at time of registration.
OPTIONAL SERVICES to select during registration
Bag Drop and Luggage Transfer
Bag Drop Dorgali (600 Sardinia) and Linguaglossa (600 Sicily) € 20
Luggage Transfer from Setar hotel (Quartu Sant’Elena CA) to Hotel San Paolo (Palermo) € 10
Overnight stays and additional meals
- Anticipated arrival Tuesday 23 April (dinner on Tuesday – overnight stay - breakfast and lunch on Wednesday) Setar hotel: € 90
- 600 Sardinia – Thursday 25 April - bed place at Il Querceto Hotel in Dorgali (limited available rooms):€20 (suggested time of leaving from Dorgali is on Friday 26 early morning)
- Overnight stay after arrival at San Paolo Hotel in Palermo, including breakfast:
- Single room € 55
- Double room € 75
- Triple room € 95
For those wishing to stay in Palermo from Monday night, contact the hotel S. Paolo which reserves special conditions for members and escorts. (Rita Muratore (+39) 0916211112 email@example.com
Further useful information in order to plan your trip
Partners and escort vehicles
If interested in ferry services from Cagliari to Palermo please contact:
suite160.it Travel Agency - Via A. Lamarmora 160-162 - 08100, Nuoro - Italy - (+39) 0784 1830261
For the randonneurs enrolled in the 6 + 6 and the accompanying persons and / or car in tow will be able to take advantage of a discount on tickets for the Tirrenia ferry. Anyone interested in contacting the reference agency must specify that it is registered or follows the 6 + 6 Islands.
Reaching the harbour or airport in Cagliari + Leaving Palermo by boat or plane
For this kind of information and reservation please contact:
How to transfer personal luggage from Cagliari harbour or airport
Please contact www.girosardegna.it/contattaci/
How to transfer personal luggage from San Paolo Hotel to Palermo harbour or airport
Please contact Giacomo Briamo +39 3471671788 firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Shirt 6+6 Isole
at a cost of 45€ during registration (instead of 60€)
Available sizes: S – M – L – XL – XXL –XXXL
The Shirt will be delivered on April 24 at Hotel Sighientu during completion of registration.